Monday, January 22, 2018

Podcast Episode 35: Taylor Chamberlain - Born into Bodybuilding

Subscribe To Podcast | More Episodes

Listen To Podcast Episode #35

Episode 35: Taylor Chamberlain - Born into Bodybuilding. Team Bodybuilding.com athlete and IFBB Bikini Pro Taylor Chamberlain shares her fascinating story of finding her her way in fitness, watching her parents take the stage when she was a teenager, and figuring out how to thrive with flexible dieting.

Publish Date: Monday, January 22, 2018

Behind The Scenes Photo:

Dr. Bill Campbell visits Bodybuilding.com

Behind The Scenes Video:


Ep. isode 35 Highlights & Transcript

Highlights:

  • Her earliest fitness memories in the gym daycare
  • "I think when I was 13, maybe 12-13 years old, that's when I first remember going in the gym, and my mom and dad kind of showing me the ropes. I just fell in love because I loved the way that I felt afterwards, like my heart rate was up, and the endorphins came, and I felt strong. I kinda just got addicted from there."
  • On competing: "[My parents] were so enthusiastic… I really thought that was...

Source: Podcast Episode 35: Taylor Chamberlain - Born into Bodybuilding

No comments:

Post a Comment