Friday, January 19, 2018

The Program To Bring Your Deadlift To Life!

Big squats are cool. When you get to a certain level of being jacked, it's your bench that every Joe Blow wants to ask you about. However, among real iron enthusiasts, it's big deadlifts that grab the attention—now more than ever.

But I'll be honest: The deadlift didn't come easily to me. I was not blessed with unusually long arms or python thick erectors. It took me a long time to develop my technique and figure out what movements and techniques translated into a bigger deadlift. I had to experiment with just about every conceivable program and assistance under the sun to get my deadlift to move.

And all of this is good news for you, because eventually I pulled 700 in competition and 705 for a double from a deficit in the gym. So I know a thing or two about how to work with a disadvantaged deadlifter.

And all of this is good news for you, because eventually I pulled 700 in competition and 705 for a double from a deficit in the gym.

This program is one that I used to run my deadlift from the high 500s into the mid 600s. And if you're smart with it, you should benefit tremendously from it as well, no...


Source: The Program To Bring Your Deadlift To Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment