Wednesday, January 31, 2018

The Spark: Peter Georgopolous

"Honey, you shrunk my pants!"

That's what Peter Georgopolous wanted to yell at his wife in the weeks after a back injury left him unable to exercise. Not that he had been that big on exercise before, but that injury sent him spiraling down a path to major pain—and major weight gain. Later, he would watch in disbelief as his son seemed to be following the same path. Only then did Peter make up his mind to change.

What was life like before you started your transformation?

I was in a pretty bad place. I was overweight and not doing much to slim down. The heavier I became, the less I could do even simple exercises. I grew angrier and angrier about my weight, and I took out my frustration on my kids. I didn't like myself. I didn't like who I was becoming. And I didn't know why I was being this way. Somehow, I didn't realize my weight was the cause of my negative self-image.

Spark Peter Georgopolous: Before

Age: 52, Height: 6' 0", Weight: 410 lbs., Body Fat: 60+%

Spark Peter Georgopolous: After

Age: 54, Height: 6' 0", Weight: 215 lbs.,...


Source: The Spark: Peter Georgopolous

No comments:

Post a Comment