Thursday, January 18, 2018

Tom Kerridge weight loss: Dopamine diet chef follows THREE strict dieting rules

Tom Kerridge has lost a whopping 12 stone and the superstar chef has revealed his diet secrets. 

Appearing on This Morning yesterday, the 44-year-old told presenters Susanna Reid and Piers Morgan that he came to the realisation he needed to change. 

He said: “This is a point of recognition in my life. I think I need to make a change, I need to do something. 

“There wasn’t any conversation with doctors. Career and professionally-wise it was going well - the pub’s doing great. It was just an age thing. I thought ‘I need to change’.” 

The chef explained he lost weight by choosing a low carbohydrate diet. 

This meant the way he cooked professionally didn’t need to be changed or altered. He’s still cooking in butter and deep frying things. 

However it’s not a completely rule-free diet. The star explained he has three main rules: no pasta, no bread, no rice.

Tom also revealed he doesn’t drink alcohol: “No drinking. Drinking on diets isn’t good for any...


Source: Tom Kerridge weight loss: Dopamine diet chef follows THREE strict dieting rules

No comments:

Post a Comment