Thursday, January 18, 2018

Weight loss: ‘Emotional eater’ followed this diet plan to lose over six and a half stone

Sharing her before and after transformation pictures, the woman, known only as her username “fordshan”, explained how she lost the weight.

Responding to the one hundred comments asking how she did it, she said: “Thanks so much to everyone for the positivity! I was kind of nervous to post, but this sub is so wonderful.

“I’m probably not the best person to go to for advice, but my journey has been mostly CICO and controlling my emotional eating.

“I started out more dedicated to tracking calories consumed and burned through My Fitness Pal, but once I got the general sense of calories in the things I usually ate, I preferred estimating in my head rather than inputting everything into the app.

Going into further detail, she said: “I tend to not get full very easily, so I go for high volume foods rather than smaller portions.

“I do a little bit of exercise in the gym, but there’s also a lot to be said for making small, healthier decisions like walking instead of...


Source: Weight loss: ‘Emotional eater’ followed this diet plan to lose over six and a half stone

No comments:

Post a Comment