Thursday, January 11, 2018

Weight loss: Man reveals he lost six stone fast following THIS diet plan

A man who lost six stone two pounds has shared his before and after transformation pictures and revealed how he did it.

Taking to Reddit, the man, known only as his username ‘bluestic’, said he was 19, 6 foot, and lost a total of 88lbs (six stone two pounds).

He titled the post: “A moderate gym routine and a keto diet goes a long way!

His post garnered lots of comments from people wondering how he achieved his goals.

One asked: “Would you please share what a day of eating looks like?”

He responded: “I eat my first meal around 12 and I tend to make eggs and bacon with cheese as my go to.

“For snacks I eat cheese sticks, pepperoni discs, or sardines mostly, when dinner comes around I like to look up low carb keto recipes.”

He did not share further details of his gym routine.

The keto diet is a low carb and high fat diet that is smilier to the Atkins diet - except there are no complicated phases to work through, making it a little easier to follow, especially for...


Source: Weight loss: Man reveals he lost six stone fast following THIS diet plan

No comments:

Post a Comment