Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Weight loss: Obese man who couldn’t walk lost 11 stone after quitting this unhealthy habit

A morbidly obese man has revealed how he shed almost 11 stone, after losing the use of his legs – and gained an inch in height – after giving up comfort eating. 

Dave Bevan, 30, was told his excessive 24 stone 7lb bulk meant he risked paralysis, after he was rushed to hospital in the middle of the night, unable to walk.

The super-slimmer, of Swansea, South Wales recalled: “I woke up in the early hours and couldn’t feel my legs.”

He went on: “Rushed to hospital, doctors gave me an ultimatum – lose weight or face risky surgery on my spinal cord, which could leave me paralysed.”

Bullied at school because of his expanding waistline, Dave took to eating sugary snacks and didn’t go out.

“I had friends, but not very many, so I started to comfort eat.”

A post shared about Dave by Weight Watchers (@weightwatchers) on Aug 8, 2017 shed light on his previous diet.

“For breakfast, I’d have massive portions of cereal and toast, and I’d just skip lunch, eating...


Source: Weight loss: Obese man who couldn’t walk lost 11 stone after quitting this unhealthy habit

No comments:

Post a Comment