Friday, January 5, 2018

Weight loss: Obese woman lost nearly six stone with simple diet TRICK

Charlotte Mears, 27, from Buckinghamshire, had always been slim and was a regular at the gym.

But, as her social life expanded in her early twenties, so did her waistline as she skipped the gym in favour of restaurant dinners or takeaways with friends.

By 24, she had ballooned to a size 18, and weighed in at 14st 12lb, which on her 5ft6in frame put her Body Mass Index at 33.5 – classified as obese by the NHS, which considers between 18.5 and 24.9 to be healthy.

Fed up with feeling “sluggish and uncomfortable,” Charlotte vowed to change, slimming down to 9st 1lb and now wearing a size eight.

She said: “I was tired of feeling unhealthy, so I looked up other weight loss stories on Instagram and felt really inspired.

“I know people say you should be happy whatever size you are, but I wasn’t.

“Now, I feel much better. I’ve got much more energy, and feel like I can always be on the go.”

Explaining how she piled on the weight, Charlotte said: “I loved going out for...


Source: Weight loss: Obese woman lost nearly six stone with simple diet TRICK

No comments:

Post a Comment