Tuesday, February 27, 2018

4 Tips For Staying Fit While Traveling

One question I'm constantly asked on social media is, "What can I do to stay on track when I'm on the road?"

I know how it is. I'm on the road almost as many days as I'm home due to public appearances, lectures, business meetings, R&D, and the occasional vacation with my family.

It can be difficult to stick to workouts and a diet if you're frequently travelling. But for me, getting in my workouts and eating well is a lifestyle, whether I'm at home or on the road. The latter simply means being more resourceful, planning ahead, and taking every opportunity I can to stay active—even when it would be very easy to sit around in my hotel room or in an airport terminal.

Here are four rules to follow while on the road, so you return from your next trip in the same shape or better than when you left.

Rule 1: Keep Off Bad Weight With Intermittent Fasting

Hey, I get it: Your eating schedule is thrown off when you're traveling, making it all too easy to go off the rails, eat crappy food,...


Source: 4 Tips For Staying Fit While Traveling

No comments:

Post a Comment