Thursday, February 1, 2018

Binky Felstead weight loss: TV star got fit with 20 minute 'at-home' exercise rule

Binky Felstead, 27, gave birth to her daughter India in October last year. And now the Made In Chelsea star has revealed her workout routine as she returns to training.

Binky, who is an ambassador for Reebok UK, has modelled their latest womenswear collection in a series of images which show off her incredible post-baby body.

Speaking about returning to the gym, she said: “I couldn’t train for a while after the arrival of India but after being signed off by my doctor I started working with my PT Tyrone on a slightly modified training plan, nothing too strenuous, to gradually ease me back into fitness.

“It always takes a while to get into a routine after a break, but I am getting back into the swing of things and can feel myself improving with each session.

"Training plays an important role in both my mental and physical wellbeing, so no matter how busy I get I always try to do some form of exercise, even if it’s only 20 minutes at home while India is napping!"

She then...


Source: Binky Felstead weight loss: TV star got fit with 20 minute 'at-home' exercise rule

No comments:

Post a Comment