Friday, February 2, 2018

Kerry Katona weight loss: Star reveals she has lost incredible two stone

Kerry Katona, 37, has dropped two stone since last summer - a dramatic weight loss she credits to slimming injections.

She has coupled this with eating well and exercise, but in the past has credited the bulk of her weight loss with the injections.

Real Housewives of Cheshire star Ampika Pickston, who Kerry has been living with since October, signed her friend up for the injections. Kerry has them with Skinny Revolution, at a cost of £250-a-month.

Appearing on Loose Women, Kerry further detailed her weight loss. She said: "I feel really in control in my life right now and I think exercise is one of those things that’s made me feel on top of the world again.

"This is the best headspace I’ve been in in a long long time. I’m in a relationship with myself and learning to love me.

"The exercise has really helped me - I do a lot of yoga. I get up at about 5.30am and do a bit yoga."

According to Closer magazine, Kerry lost the weight in six weeks after beginning the slimming...


Source: Kerry Katona weight loss: Star reveals she has lost incredible two stone

No comments:

Post a Comment