Friday, July 13, 2018

BodySpace Member Of The Month: From Pageants To Figure

After giving birth to her second child, Teegan Rose (TeeganRose on BodySpace) decided she needed to make a change. At 5 feet 6 inches tall, this former pageant competitor weighed 268 pounds and was beginning to worry she was losing her strength and compromising her health.

She did what any natural-born competitor would do: trained hard and changed her diet. After dropping to less than half her starting weight, she took to the stage once again. Only this time, she was competing as a physique athlete in the figure division.

Snapshot: Teegan Rose Brown (Melanson)

  • Age: 27
  • Height: 5' 6"
  • Weight: 135 lbs.
  • Occupation: Counselor; nail technician
  • Location: New Brunswick, Canada
  • Contest Highlights: 2018 Flex Lewis Canadian Classic (Figure division)
  • Social Media Links: Instagram, BodySpace 

What prompted you to start your fitness transformation?

I have two boys ages 4 and 2. After I gave birth to my second son, my weight ballooned to 268 pounds. I decided I needed to lose weight...


Source: BodySpace Member Of The Month: From Pageants To Figure

No comments:

Post a Comment