Monday, October 22, 2018

Think High-Protein Diets Are All Hype? Think Again.

Many of the things I have to say about nutrition and fitness are unconventional. They fly in the face of long-standing traditions. They diverge from what most people think of as common knowledge. But much of what passes for conventional wisdom is nothing more than bro-science. There just isn't a lot of real science in support of it.

While my recommendations may differ from what your fellow gym-goers say, there's plenty of research behind my recs. More importantly, as you'll see below, they deliver serious results.

Sticker Shock

Two such examples of my research-backed recommendations include my Dieting 101 meal plan and my Muscle-Building Nutrition Rules. In these two articles, I lay the foundations for a customizable, macro-based diet that can be tailored to you, your needs, and your goals.

Many people are shocked to see just how much they should be eating to achieve their goals, particularly when it comes to protein. The U.S. government recommends daily protein consumption of...


Source: Think High-Protein Diets Are All Hype? Think Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment