Tuesday, November 13, 2018

A Hamstring And Glute Workout Fit For Vegas

In lifting, like in life, first impressions often don't pan out. For example, IFBB bikini pro Jamie Collins and I were fortunate enough to recently work out at City Athletic Club in Las Vegas. At first glance, it was everything you might expect in a Vegas club: dim lights gave it a cool, relaxed, club-like atmosphere; lots of cardio equipment and separate exercise rooms fully equipped with bikes, stair masters, ellipticals, and similar machines.

Head upstairs to the weight room, though, and you realize City is not just another poufy exercise salon. In fact, I realized I'd never seen so many serious weightlifters in one gym before. Compared to the commercialized gyms I typically use, this place was intense, and it was up to us to live up to the challenge.

Jamie and I decided to start our leg day by heading downstairs to warm up with a bit of cardio. She jumped onto the treadmill. I, on the other hand, headed straight for the Stairmaster. I knew my glutes had to be prepared if I was...


Source: A Hamstring And Glute Workout Fit For Vegas

No comments:

Post a Comment