Thursday, January 11, 2018

The Spark: Glenn Lovelace

Born in Long Beach, California, Glenn Lovelace moved to Utah when he was still young. It was there he met his wife, Amber, and began his life as a husband, provider, and father. For someone his age, it was a lot to take on, but Glenn was all in.

"I was 22 years old, married, a student, and working full-time," he recalls. "At the same time, I was chasing different ideas for my career, for what I thought I wanted to do."

As he entered the world of adults, Glenn had a lot on his plate—both figuratively and literally. Physically, he had a lot of challenges, too.

Life became too much for Glenn to bear. One night, on the brink of throwing it all away, he realized that the only way forward was to completely reorder his priorities.

This is Glenn's story.

Age: 34, Height: 5' 10", Weight: 226 lbs., Body Fat: 20%

Age: 35, Height: 5' 10", Weight: 187 lbs., Body Fat: 5.5%

What was life like before your transformation?

I had so many excuses for gaining weight. I blamed it on...


Source: The Spark: Glenn Lovelace

No comments:

Post a Comment