Thursday, July 5, 2018

Nurse Brea Dapra Treated Her Body With Intensive Care, Shedding 120 Pounds

Brea Dapra's transformation timeline didn't go as planned. She tried and failed several times, but eventually succeeded.

With her first efforts, she had been going to the gym, but healthy food wasn't cheap, so she let her nutrition game suffer.

"I was going about it all wrong, not eating enough," she says. "The hard work I put in at the gym got me nowhere."

Starved, Dapra's body had gone into survival mode, storing all the fat it could instead of letting her shed it.

She was disappointed and upset, but after several failed attempts to transform herself, she finally committed to focusing as much on her nutrition as she had been on her workouts, and dropped her first 12 pounds in less than a month.

A year later, she was 106 pounds lighter.

"I can't remember ever being as healthy as I am now," Dapra says. "I have muscles where I did not even know muscles existed. I could not be happier with my lifestyle change, and I will never go back."

This is her story.

Snapshot: Brea...
Source: Nurse Brea Dapra Treated Her Body With Intensive Care, Shedding 120 Pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment