Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Weight loss: Diet plan woman used to lose SEVEN stone without exercise REVEALED

Posting to Reddit, user ‘honeybeeses’ revealed she shed 100lbs which is seven stone and one pound.

Obviously excited with her progress, she wrote: “Last Friday I finally hit 100lbs down! Hitting 100lbs down was really emotional for me... when I saw 179something on the scale I did NOT expect to cry.

“I’ve been doing this thing for a long time. I've fallen off the wagon a lot, but I've got back on it a lot. I'm the furthest I've ever been - in the past I've never made it under 200lbs.”

Explaining her continued motivation, she said: “I'm 30 next year and I promised myself that I would be the fittest I have ever been in my life by that time.

“I relate to so many people here when they say they have always been the fat kid... I'm that kid too. I'm still a long way from where I want to be, and progress is slowing down now.”

She then revealed how she lost so much weight, and she followed a surprisingly simple method.

Honeybeeses said: “In terms of how I've done it,...


Source: Weight loss: Diet plan woman used to lose SEVEN stone without exercise REVEALED

No comments:

Post a Comment