Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Weight loss: Former chef dropped NINE stone through swapping daily takeaways for lean meat

Former chef Danny Brown, 35, from Leicestershire, dropped nine stone through eating lean meat and weight lifting. 

After piling on weight, Danny was 25 stone with a 56 inch waist at his largest, thanks to a diet of takeaways.

But he managed to lose a huge nine stone through filling up on lean meat from Muscle Food and starting an exercise regime. 

He began his weight loss journey after doctors told him his obese body was affecting his fertility.

“I had always dreamed of being a Dad but it just wasn’t happening. I never thought for one moment that it could be my weight that was stopping us.”

“So, when doctors told me I needed to lose at least five stone I was shocked. I knew something needed to change fast so I looked at my bad habits and tossed the takeaway menus in the bin.

“It wasn’t easy at first but I discovered weight lifting and it was so rewarding when the weight began to drop off.

“When I was 25 stone I never thought I would be able to lose nine stone...


Source: Weight loss: Former chef dropped NINE stone through swapping daily takeaways for lean meat

No comments:

Post a Comment